Twitter Facebook
Next Project


Oh poor Arthur, he looked very sad and down on his luck, so we got to work sanding and priming, we then gave the piece two coats of liquorice chalky flat matt and decoupaged the top with a leather look black wallpaper. We then sealed the top using PVA glue then painted on five coats of matt varnish.

The original handles were discarded and replaced with some new oversized chrome ones bringing him bang up to date and ready to be put to use again in some ones home! Arthur has now been sold although if a similar piece is required then please don't hesitate to contact us.